- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Latest Obama Monday Items
As the U.S. military prepares to transport peacekeeping troops to the Central African Republic, President Obama Monday taped a message urging its citizens to stop the violence between Christian and Muslim forces.
British Prime Minister David Cameron took a more aggressive stance on Syria's civil war than President Obama Monday, signaling heightened international concerns about the Syrian opposition's fate.
President Obama Monday nominated Thomas E. Perez to be the next Labor Department secretary — setting up yet another contentious confirmation battle in the Senate.
Self-described Republican and former Secretary of State Colin Powell marked the second swearing-in of President Obama Monday with more harsh words for his fellow party members, during separate appearances on MSNBC and ABC.
Stumping for higher taxes on top earners, President Obama Monday also inserted himself squarely into Michigan's boiling debate over a new right-to-work labor law, telling a crowd of Detroit-area auto workers that Republicans pushing for the law are creating political distractions and risking harm to the economy.
President Obama and Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki met at the White House Monday to mark the end of the war in Iraq and reaffirm their commitment to working together to help the country maintain security and establish economic stability in the years ahead.