- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
Latest Obama Monday Items
The leader of Uruguay told President Obama Monday that all Americans should learn Spanish because Spanish speakers will soon "fill this country."
President Obama Monday hailed the canonization of Pope John XXIII and Pope John Paul II as saints who "shaped not only the Catholic Church but the world."
As the U.S. military prepares to transport peacekeeping troops to the Central African Republic, President Obama Monday taped a message urging its citizens to stop the violence between Christian and Muslim forces.
British Prime Minister David Cameron took a more aggressive stance on Syria's civil war than President Obama Monday, signaling heightened international concerns about the Syrian opposition's fate.
President Obama Monday nominated Thomas E. Perez to be the next Labor Department secretary — setting up yet another contentious confirmation battle in the Senate.
Self-described Republican and former Secretary of State Colin Powell marked the second swearing-in of President Obama Monday with more harsh words for his fellow party members, during separate appearances on MSNBC and ABC.
Stumping for higher taxes on top earners, President Obama Monday also inserted himself squarely into Michigan's boiling debate over a new right-to-work labor law, telling a crowd of Detroit-area auto workers that Republicans pushing for the law are creating political distractions and risking harm to the economy.
President Obama and Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki met at the White House Monday to mark the end of the war in Iraq and reaffirm their commitment to working together to help the country maintain security and establish economic stability in the years ahead.