- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
By David Keene
Allowing states to innovate could reduce dependency on bureaucracy
Topic - Obviously (Roger) Federer
Maybe Andy Roddick should have come up with this retirement scheme sooner.
But I'm sure he's happy with what he achieved," Federer added, "because he almost achieved everything he ever wanted."
"Look, you're always going to have someone around," Federer said when he heard about Roddick's plan to call it quits.