- Obama downplays IRS scandal, blames Obamacare rollout on ‘outdated’ agencies
- Pregnancies decline overall, up among older women
- Pentagon plans to destroy Syrian chemical arms on ship at sea
- Paris Metro issues ‘politeness manual’ to improve passengers’ behavior
- Justin Bieber, crew detained at Australian airport in drug search
- Lee Rigby trial: Muslim who machete-hacked soldier calls it ‘humane’ kill
- GM ending Chevy sales in Europe to focus on Opel and Vauxhall
- Putin’s diplomats to U.S. busted for living high life off $1.5M bilked from Medicaid
- Happy Meal: Couple goes to McDonald’s, leaves with bag packed with cash
- Boehner: It took me 3 to 4 hours to sign up for Obamacare
Occupational Safety And Health Administration
Latest Occupational Safety And Health Administration Items
The unfolding drama between the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and upstart genetic testing 23andMe is simply the latest in the long string of troubling overreach by regulators that will continue to stifle innovation and growth.
The mauling death of a longtime employee cleaning a cougar enclosure at a suburban Portland wildcat sanctuary this weekend is eerily similar to that of an intern killed by a lion at a wildcat park in California earlier this year.
A worker at the construction site of the new San Francisco 49ers stadium died when a bundle of rebar he was unloading fell on him, the second workplace fatality at the stadium in recent months, according to state officials investigating the accident.
Human error is one possible reason for the central Florida gas plant explosion that injured eight on Tuesday, investigators said. So is equipment malfunction — but definitely not sabotage, authorities ruled.
Did President Obama know about his administration's enemies list? If he did - and it looks like he may have - then his presidency is in deep trouble.
American businesses know how difficult it can be to comply with government regulations, such as those put forth by the Environmental Protection Agency, Occupational Safety and Health Administration and, of course, the Internal Revenue Service. Strict adherence to these mandates requires dotting the i's and crossing the t's. It's all about accountability. So why is it that we don't hold our government to the same standard? If ours is a government of the people, by the people and for the people, as President Lincoln believed, shouldn't government be accountable as well?
Engineers and safety officials are inspecting all stages at the Ultra Music Festival after part of a giant screen fell and injured three workers.
Federal officials on Wednesday blamed unsafe working conditions and poor training for the death of a young Veterans Affairs medical center researcher in San Francisco who died after handling bacteria that causes meningitis.
A federal agency said Tuesday it is investigating the injury of a fire-blowing stilt-walker who was burned during a dress rehearsal at the Lyric Opera of Chicago.