- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
- Israel’s ambassador praises Obama, slams Human Rights Watch report
- Md. parents accused of locking up autistic twin sons
Latest Ocearch Items
Scientists say the satellite tag for a great white shark has appeared in the Gulf of Mexico off Florida's west coast.
The search for great white sharks off the coast of Jacksonville - just off the beach, in fact - is about to get a lot more serious.
Researchers say they've tracked a great white shark from the waters off Massachusetts to the Atlantic Ocean off central Florida.
The scientists and fishermen on board the Ocearch, a repurposed crabbing vessel, received word that their scouting boat had hooked a great white shark, sparking a flurry of activity.