- Peace Corps evacuates over Ebola fears; 2 volunteers isolated
- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
Latest Office Depot Items
Office Depot is planning to close at least 400 U.S. stores, as its merger with OfficeMax resulted in an overlap of retail locations that can be consolidated.
Office Max plans to begin moving 1,600 jobs out of Illinois next month, with some positions permanently eliminated - a move that comes months after Illinois lawmakers declined to give the company the millions in tax breaks it requested from the state.
Talk of more mergers and acquisitions is sending stock prices higher in early trading, setting the market up to continue a seven-week rally.
Tony Stewart will have to take care of business with another major sponsor.
Tony Stewart will be looking for another co-primary sponsor after it was announced Office Depot won't be returning in 2013.