- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
- China announces biggest military hike in 3 years: We are not ‘boy scouts with spears’
By Tammy Bruce
Topic - Office For Mac
It might not be fair to suggest that Microsoft's new Office for Mac 2011 is a Microsoft Windows "killer." However, it's fair to suggest that the pending release of this new productivity suite will knock down one of the very last barriers to bringing Apple's Macintosh operating system and hardware into enterprise domains where Windows has held hegemonic sway.
Microsoft Corp. said Monday it will start selling the next version of its Office programs for Apple Inc.'s Macintosh computers at the end of October.