- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
Office Of Management And Budget
Latest Office Of Management And Budget Items
Ben Franklin warned, "[i]n this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death and taxes." Were he alive today, he would likely add ever-more costly, new regulations, inadequate transparency and junk science.
An Illinois Senate panel has approved a plan that would beef up oversight of state grants.
President Obama on Friday called on the Senate to quickly confirm his new picks to lead the Department of Housing and Urban Development and Office of Management and Budget.
The temporary income tax hike Illinois lawmakers are considering extending is costing the typical taxpayer about $1,100 more this year, according to calculations by the Governor's Office of Management and Budget.
NAME: Sylvia Mathews Burwell.
Lawmakers dug in Sunday for a proxy war over the new health care law, now that President Obama has selected a well-known manager to replace Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius and lead his signature program into a new era.
The latest release of documents from the Bill Clinton administration include about 90 pages involving former Arkansas Lt. Gov. Bill Halter.
The nonpartisan Judicial Watch has petitioned the Office of Management and Budget to rein in an IRS proposal that will place "substantial" record-keeping burdens on 100,000 nonprofits, lawyers for the conservative watchdog group said.
Obama-era deficits have been softened only by higher taxes