- Deportations come mostly from border, DHS chief says
- NATO sends surveillance planes to watch Ukraine
- Climate change not a top concern of Americans, poll shows
- GM faces federal investigation for slow recall that led to 13 deaths
- Iran president reaches out to Oman on friendship tour
- FAA’s pre-Malaysia flight warning: 777s have cracking, corrosion issues
- Facebook HQ locked down; employees searched as police field threat
- Glenn Ford free, after serving 30 years for murder he didn’t commit
- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
Topic - Office Of The Chief Medical Examiner
Maryland fire investigators say a woman has died after a house fire in Carroll County.
Delaware State Police said Friday that they are investigating discrepancies involving drug evidence sent to the state medical examiner's office for testing.
Maryland State Police say a Cecil County man has been found dead in his home in an apparent shooting.
The number of deaths from heroin overdoses in New London and Norwich doubled in 2013 over the previous year
One person died and two escaped with minor injuries from an early morning fire Friday at a house rented to Frostburg State University students, Maryland State Fire Marshal's Office said.
The Delaware State Fire Marshal's office says a person was found dead inside a burning Kent County home.
An autopsy has confirmed that human remains discovered in Goochland County are those of a Waynesboro reserve police officer who was reported missing one week ago.
Actor Philip Seymour Hoffman has been found dead inside his New York City apartment, police said.
Anne Arundel County police say a woman's body has been found on a snowy golf course.
Authorities say the death of a woman whose body was found after a fire in a Manchester apartment building has been ruled a homicide.
A Bladensburg police officer who was found dead after he was involved in a car crash in Anne Arundel County on Saturday morning had killed himself, authorities said Monday.
Truckloads of debris pulled from the site of the World Trade Center will be sifted for remains, New York City's chief medical examiner said.
Years of the District outsourcing forensics work, including drug and DNA analysis, came to an end Monday with the opening of the city's $210 million Consolidated Forensics Laboratory.
The District will resume breath testing on Friday of motorists suspected of drunken driving, reviving a critical investigative tool that has been dormant for more than two years amid questions about its reliability.
A Metropolitan Police Department officer stabbed five years ago is being laid to rest Friday, as officials await the results of an autopsy to determine whether his death is directly related to the earlier injury and should be classified a homicide.