- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
By David Keene
Allowing states to innovate could reduce dependency on bureaucracy
Topic - Officemax
), is an office supplies retailer founded in 1988 and headquartered in Naperville, Illinois. It is the third largest office supplies retailer in the USA, behind Staples and Office Depot. - Source: Wikipedia
Paperwork filed with the Oklahoma Department of Commerce shows that OfficeMax will close its call center in Norman and lay off about 125 employees.
A Chicago man who lost his daughter in a car accident nine months ago is outraged after he says he received an insensitive letter from OfficeMax.
Office Depot Inc. said Wednesday it has agreed to buy OfficeMax in an all-stock deal that would transform the office-supply retail sector.
Talk of more mergers and acquisitions is sending stock prices higher in early trading, setting the market up to continue a seven-week rally.