- Student protester shot, killed amid Venezuela unrest
- ‘Between Two Ferns’ director rushes to Obama’s defense, blasts O’Reilly
- Marine springs into action, runs down and tackles alleged Boston purse snatcher
- Education Department botching loan-amnesty program: GAO review
- Snowden: NSA uses fake Facebook to hack into users’ computers
- Tearin’ up my tweet: ‘N Sync’s Lance Bass promotes wrong Obamacare website
- Oil rig worker says he saw missing plane go down: report
- Pentagon: U.S. F-16 fighter jets to train with Poland near Ukraine
- Jerry Sandusky’s wife: Victims manipulated over money
- Ben Carson: America’s now ‘very much like Nazi Germany’
By Emily Miller
Obama is losing the debate on gun ownership, concealed-carry permits
Topic - Ogden
Ward County officials and the owners of the Minot Daily News have negotiated a deal for land the county has sought for years to expand the county jail.
Recent editorials from Georgia newspapers:
Lacey Brown of Ogden hops on a commuter rail train called the "Frontrunner" five days a week and travels about 40 miles south to Salt Lake City for a massage apprenticeship.
A Utah judge told a former licensed social worker who has pleaded guilty to forcible sexual abuse of a 16-year-old female patient that his acts were "utterly reprehensible."
Utah legislators are trying to work out an agreement on Medicaid expansion as their 2014 legislative session draws to a close at the end of the week.
A judge has ordered a young Utah father who pleaded guilty to child abuse to serve 150 days in jail.
Utah lawmakers took a break from their usual business on Monday afternoon to honor an Olympic bobsled medalist.
Federal officials are proposing a $55,000 fine against a Utah helicopter tour company accused of violating drug and alcohol testing regulations.
A committee of Utah lawmakers has rejected a proposal that would make it a felony to damage Utah's geologic features.
A female high school teacher accused of a sexual relationship with a student half her age has pleaded not guilty to rape charges.
A father and his adult daughter have been arraigned on charges of poaching deer in northern Utah.
Utah legislators that investigated former Attorney General John Swallow endorsed two proposals Friday that they say are needed to beef up laws on elections and evidence tampering.
A proposal advancing in the Utah Legislature could make the state the first in the country to raise the age people can buy tobacco products from 19 to 21.
A Utah man who entered a Father's Day Mass hand-in-hand with his wife then shot her dad in the head seconds later was sentenced Thursday to four years to life in prison for attempted murder.
A Utah judge has determined there's enough evidence to send a female high school teacher to trial on rape charges.