- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
O'Hare International Airport
Latest O'Hare International Airport Items
After tracking down a small alligator skulking in a baggage claim area at Chicago's O'Hare International Airport, authorities are now hunting for its traveling companion.
Marines heading home from Afghanistan were given an impromptu hero's welcome at Chicago's O'Hare International Airport earlier this week — a surprising honor that included cheers, a firetruck water salute and the ceding of several first-class tickets by other passengers.ers.
Police in Chicago are trying to identify and bring to justice the cab driver who allegedly ripped off thousands of dollars from a student from China who was trying to travel from O’Hare International Airport to his University of Illinois campus.
The Chicago Blackhawks arriving home with the Stanley Cup have been greeted on the tarmac with a water cannon salute, about a dozen fire trucks and even more police cars _ all with their lights flashing.
A U.S. teenager was arrested on terrorism-related charges Friday night after he attempted to board a plane at Chicago's O'Hare International Airport for Turkey, the FBI confirmed Saturday.
Workers using two giant cranes on the 104th-floor roof of 1 World Trade Center have installed the first piece of the spire that will make it the tallest building in the Western Hemisphere.
A shipment of 18 human heads held up by customs officials at O'Hare International Airport was bound for a cremation service in the Chicago area after their use in medical research abroad.
The loudest advocates of gun control are well protected. President Obama said he wants more laws restricting firearms ownership because, in his hometown of Chicago, "there's an awful lot of violence, and they're not using AK-47s, they're using cheap handguns."
Because Inauguration Day falls on a Sunday this time, President Obama will hold a small, private swearing-in ceremony on Jan. 20 and stage a big public redo the next day.