- Elton John blasts Russia’s anti-gay laws during Moscow concert
- U.N.: Afghanistan slow to enforce law protecting women
- Heart cancels SeaWorld concert after ‘Blackfish’ documentary
- South Carolina sheriff refuses to lower American flag for Nelson Mandela
- South Africans hold day of prayer for Nelson Mandela
- Mandela not on life support in final hours, friend says
- Ukraine protesters topple, decapitate Lenin statue in Kiev
- Kim Jong-un’s uncle removed from North Korean state documentary
- Thailand crisis deepens as opposition quits Parliament
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs’ Pearl Harbor tweet
Ohio Democratic Party
Latest Ohio Democratic Party Items
The career change from Joe the Plumber to Joe the Congressman isn't proving easy, but one of the most colorful figures of the 2008 election is giving it a go in the 2012 election cycle.
President Obama goes out of his way to appear to support the troops. But when it comes to voting, he would like to keep them out of the fight.
They have served a combined 46 years in the House of Representatives, ethnic Catholic liberals born four months apart representing districts along their state's northern border.
Ohio Democrats and labor unions spent much of Wednesday claiming bragging rights over the rejection by voters of a GOP-backed bill curbing union power, but a second vote repudiating the core of President Obama's health care law showed that things may not be so clear cut heading into 2012.
Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr. said Saturday the Obama administration wouldn't let middle-class Americans "carry the whole burden" to break a deadlock over the national debt limit, warning that the Republican approach would benefit only the wealthy.
Vice President Joseph R. Biden said Saturday the Obama administration wouldn't let middle class Americans "carry the whole burden" to break a deadlock over the national debt limit, warning that the Republican approach would only benefit the wealthy.