- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Ohio Department Of Job And Family Services
Ohio's unemployment rate dropped slightly in January to 6.9 percent, according to numbers released Friday by the state.
The state says it plans to start seizing federal tax refunds sent to Ohioans who have committed unemployment compensation fraud.
Ohio officials say the state's unemployment rate dropped again in December.
"Joe the Plumber" has lost his fight against the state of Ohio in a decision his attorney called a "frightening" green light for government officials to snoop into people's private information.