- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
- ‘Duck Dynasty’ Phil Robertson suspended ‘indefinitely’ for gay comments
- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Fourth Amendment says Obama is not at liberty to collect metadata
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Ohio Stadium
Ohio Stadium is the home of the Ohio State Buckeyes football team and is located on the campus of The Ohio State University in Columbus, Ohio. The stadium was added to the National Register of Historic Places by the National Park Service on March 22, 1974. With a capacity of 102,329, it is the fourth largest football stadium in the United States and the seventh largest non-racing stadium in the world. - Source: Wikipedia
Penn State coach Bill O'Brien bristles whenever anyone asks him about the Nittany Lions' chief rival.
Hours after it was ranked No. 2 in the preseason poll by The Associated Press, Ohio State suspended two more of its top players.
Ohio State coach Urban Meyer says running back Carlos Hyde is suspended for at least the first three games of the regular season and will be required to meet additional obligations before he plays again for the Buckeyes.
At the December meeting of the school's Athletic Council, Gordon Gee also took shots at schools in the Southeastern Conference and the University of Louisville, according to a recording of a meeting he attended late last year.
The scary part for Ohio State's opponents is that Braxton Miller is still learning the offense.
Urban Meyer made his name in coaching circles because of his hurry-up, no-huddle, fast-paced offense.
The last time Penn State won a game without Joe Paterno as coach was December 1965.
Saying his job right now is to "keep this ship going," Penn State's acting athletic director said Saturday that he and the university are formulating a plan to search for a permanent head football coach.
Call them The Replacements.
Three more football players are in hot water at Ohio State.
Ohio State coach Luke Fickell said there are plenty of starting spots open heading into Saturday's jersey scrimmage in Ohio Stadium, including the replacement for quarterback Terrelle Pryor.
Ohio State University President E. Gordon Gee told the institution's largest graduating class that a scandal in its celebrated football program is "but a temporary condition."
Ohio State opens the 2013 season against Vanderbilt and skips Minnesota each of the next four years under the Big Ten's new divisional setup, according to schedules released on Wednesday by the Big Ten office.