- GM’s Barra to be first woman to run top American carmaker
- China: Poisonous smog is a military asset, if you think about it
- Texas woman admits to sending ricin to Obama
- Ron Paul on son Rand: ‘I think he probably will’ run for president
- Cold War heats up again in the Arctic: Russian airfield reactivated after 20 years
- 6-year-old boy suspended for sexual harassment over kiss
- Voters deciding Mass. congressional contest
- Holiday cheer: Airline grants Christmas wishes for 250 unsuspecting passengers
- U.S. vet held in North Korea says statement was coerced
- NTSB hearing on San Francisco airliner crash postponed
Latest Ohio Stadium Items
Penn State coach Bill O'Brien bristles whenever anyone asks him about the Nittany Lions' chief rival.
Hours after it was ranked No. 2 in the preseason poll by The Associated Press, Ohio State suspended two more of its top players.
Ohio State coach Urban Meyer says running back Carlos Hyde is suspended for at least the first three games of the regular season and will be required to meet additional obligations before he plays again for the Buckeyes.
At the December meeting of the school's Athletic Council, Gordon Gee also took shots at schools in the Southeastern Conference and the University of Louisville, according to a recording of a meeting he attended late last year.
The scary part for Ohio State's opponents is that Braxton Miller is still learning the offense.
Urban Meyer made his name in coaching circles because of his hurry-up, no-huddle, fast-paced offense.
The last time Penn State won a game without Joe Paterno as coach was December 1965.
Saying his job right now is to "keep this ship going," Penn State's acting athletic director said Saturday that he and the university are formulating a plan to search for a permanent head football coach.
Call them The Replacements.