- Airport assassination: Mayor, 3 others killed at Manila airport
- Tea party-type lawmakers take mysterious, off-books trip to Mideast
- North Korea warns South: We’ll attack ‘without warning’
- Congress sends sweeping defense bill to Obama
- Multiple injuries as balcony collapses at London’s Apollo theatre during performance
- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
Ohio State University
Latest Ohio State University Items
Before Gary Williams took the University of Maryland to two Final Fours and won a national championship, he coached at Ohio State University. Ohio State honored Williams prior the Terps-Buckeyes game Wednesday night.
New research shows that PG-13 movies have more questionable content than R-rated ones.
Aaron Alexis told police he heard voices in his head and "microwave vibrations" prevented him from sleeping. He was an avid player of violent video games and faced multiple disciplinary actions while in the Navy Reserve.
A series of high-profile scandals have forced leading university presidents — including Ohio State University's E. Gordon Gee and Florida Atlantic University's Mary Jane Saunders — to resign amid unprecedented scrutiny.
Ohio State University Gordon Gee is retiring following the revelation of recorded remarks in which he criticized Notre Dame, Roman Catholics and the Southeastern Conference.
The president of Ohio State University is on the defensive after a video surfaced of him criticizing Catholics, saying that those of that faith are not to be trusted.
At the December meeting of the school's Athletic Council, Gordon Gee also took shots at schools in the Southeastern Conference and the University of Louisville, according to a recording of a meeting he attended late last year.
A few weeks ago, President Obama advised graduates at Ohio State University that they need not listen to voices warning about tyranny around the corner, because we have self-government in America.
It should come as no surprise that President Obama told Ohio State University students at a graduation ceremony last week that they should not question authority and they should reject the calls of those who do.