- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
- Ronnie Biggs of ‘Great Train Robbery’ fame dies, 84
- Pope Francis wins another ‘Person of the Year’ — from gay rights magazine
- Rep. Steve Stockman: Give my campaign $10, and you’ll get an Obama barf bag
- Putin: Russia to buy $15 billion in Ukraine bonds
- Expert: Obamacare ‘death spiral’ fears exaggerated
- Alabama firefighters dig for survivors of apartment blast
- Big Sur wildfire destroys home of firefighting chief
Latest O.J. Simpson Items
Of the record 73 underclassmen in this year's NFL draft, nearly two dozen have been projected by at least one analyst as having a chance to go in the first round.
The trustee overseeing Casey Anthony's bankruptcy case has filed a motion to sell the rights to her story so she can pay her debts.
A woman who dated O.J. Simpson for more than a decade after he was acquitted of murder has received a four-year suspended sentence in North Dakota for allegedly trying to snatch someone's purse.
O.J. Simpson and his prison buddies reportedly squeezed into his 80-square-foot cell to watch the Super Bowl on Simpson's personal television.
Collins starred at South Plantation High in Florida's talent-rich Broward County and originally committed to Miami. He opened up his recruitment last year, saying he wanted to see other parts of the country.
Adrian Peterson ran right past everyone this season. Past all those running backs before him who couldn't make it to 2,000 yards in a season. Past every doubter who dared to think he wouldn't make it back from a devastating knee injury.
Adrian Peterson's remarkable comeback season now has a magic number to punctuate it.
Anti-virus software founder John McAfee was released from a detention center Wednesday and was escorted by immigration officials and police trucks to the Guatemala City airport, where he was put on a commercial flight bound for Miami.
Anti-virus software founder John McAfee was released from a detention center Wednesday and was escorted by immigration officials and police trucks to the Guatemala City airport, where he said he was put on a commercial flight bound for Miami.