- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
- Activists vow to occupy fast-food restaurants to get higher pay
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez: Senate Dems wary of immigration politics
- Summer camp for 1 percenters: Sushi, limos and shopping at FAO Schwarz
- Colorado gun crackdown law found to be built on faulty data
- Hank Aaron steps to fundraising plate for Democrat Michelle Nunn
- ISIL terrorists blow up burial site of Jonah, vow more of same
- Impeach Obama, say 35 percent in new poll
- Taliban yank 14 Shiites off bus, bind and shoot them on Afghan road
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
Topic - Oklahoma Christian University
campus in Edmond, Oklahoma, a northern suburb of Oklahoma City. - Source: Wikipedia
An honors college student at Oklahoma Christian University was goofing off with a friend late one night in the school's dorms when she stumbled upon something unique: a musical piece hidden on a more than 500-year-old painting.
Two of the original nine students who integrated Little Rock Central High School in 1957 will speak at an event next month at Oklahoma Christian University.