- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns Israeli shelling of shelter in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
- U.S. chemical sites vulnerable despite millions spent on security: Congress
- Driverless cars to hit the British streets by 2015
- GOP presses to scrap IRS commissioner position — but put in panel
- New bill would make sure women in military can get free birth control
Oklahoma Medical Examiner'S Office
Latest Oklahoma Medical Examiner'S Office Items
A spokeswoman for the Oklahoma Medical Examiner's Office says the bodies of three people found dead after a house fire earlier this week remain unidentified.
The LeFlore County Sheriff's Office says three people have been found dead after authorities responded to a house fire outside the small town of Whitesboro in southeastern Oklahoma.