- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Oklahoma National Guard
The Oklahoma National Guard, a division of the Oklahoma Military Department, is the component of the United States National Guard in the U.S. state of Oklahoma. It comprises both Army (OKARNG) and Air (OKANG) National Guard components. The Governor of Oklahoma is Commander-in-Chief of the Oklahoma National Guard when in state use. The state's highest ranking military commander, the Adjutant General of Oklahoma (TAG), serves as the military head of the Guard and is second only to the Governor. The TAG is served by two Assistant Adjutants General, both brigadier generals, one the head of the Army Guard in the state, and the other the Air Guard chief. Currently these positions are held by BG Walter E. Fountain . - Source: Wikipedia
A deployment ceremony has been scheduled for about 80 Oklahoma National Guard soldiers who are heading for Afghanistan.
A ceremony to honor members of the Oklahoma National Guard and of the former 45th Infantry Division is scheduled at the state Legislature.
A soldier with Oklahoma's 45th Infantry Brigade who was seriously injured while trying to protect others when a massive tornado struck Moore in May was honored Tuesday with one of the state's highest military decorations.
The Oklahoma National Guard is planning to unveil four new UH-72A "Lakota" helicopters that are replacing an aging fleet of choppers that have been in service for more than 30 years.
The Oklahoma National Guard is conducting a rededication of the Ada armory after the 37-year-old facility received a $3 million face lift.
The Texas National Guard refused to process requests from same-sex couples for benefits on Tuesday, citing the state constitution's ban on gay marriage, despite a Pentagon directive to do so.