- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Oklahoma State University–Stillwater
Latest Oklahoma State University–Stillwater Items
A plane carrying two Oklahoma State University basketball coaches and a couple ferrying them to Arkansas for a recruiting trip was inspected and its muffler repaired about a week before it crashed, killing all four people on board, according to a report released this week.
The Minnesota Supreme Court overturned a $1 million award against the University of Minnesota and men's basketball coach Tubby Smith on Wednesday, ruling that although they treated a prospective assistant coach unfairly, they couldn't be held financially responsible for backing out of a job offer that Smith lacked the authority to make.
Even at 82, former Oklahoma lawmaker Olin Branstetter never stopped flying, taking to the skies about 10 times a month alongside his wife Paula, a fellow pilot, and once traveling as far as the North Pole.
Oklahoma State University students, faculty and staff will gather Monday to remember two women's basketball coaches and two others who died when their airplane crashed into a wooded hillside in central Arkansas.
Thousands of mourners clad in orange and black are gathered in Oklahoma State University's basketball arena to honor two of the school's women's basketball coaches and two others who died when their plane crashed in Arkansas.
Kurt Budke's success coaching Oklahoma State University's women's basketball team was a testament to his work ethic and tireless preparation, but the women who played for him said it was the sense of family he fostered that they'll remember most.
Oklahoma State University officials will examine the school's travel policy in the wake of a plane crash that killed women's basketball coach Kurt Budke, an assistant coach and two other people in central Arkansas, a spokesman said Sunday.
Oklahoma State's president is calling on the campus to pull together as a family as the university grieves the loss of the women's basketball team's head coach and his assistant.
Bob Barry Sr., the longtime play-by-play voice of Oklahoma football and men's basketball games who also was a local sports anchor, died Sunday. He was 80.