- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
- Family removed from Southwest flight over tweet about rude agent, dad says
- Michael Bloomberg thumbs FAA ban, plots course to Israel
- California bans full-contact football practices in off-season
- Thune: Downed fighter jets show more evidence of separatist capabilities
- Obama tells DNC fundraising crowd: ‘I’m not overly partisan’
- Chambliss: Downed jet ultimately goes back to Putin
Topic - Ólafur Ragnar Grímsson
"The Arctic is America's backyard. It is one of the most resource-rich areas in the world. American companies and the [its] economy need to have a strong Arctic" plan, says Iceland President Olafur Ragnar Grimsson, co-founder of the Arctic Circle Assembly.
" — on all her official documents, which has led to years of frustration as she has had to explain the whole story when banking, renewing her passport and dealing with the country's bureaucracy.