- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Ólafur Ragnar Grímsson
"The Arctic is America's backyard. It is one of the most resource-rich areas in the world. American companies and the [its] economy need to have a strong Arctic" plan, says Iceland President Olafur Ragnar Grimsson, co-founder of the Arctic Circle Assembly.
" — on all her official documents, which has led to years of frustration as she has had to explain the whole story when banking, renewing her passport and dealing with the country's bureaucracy.