- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
- Hillary: ‘Dead broke’ comment was ‘inartful,’ but insists it was ‘accurate’
Topic - Ólafur Ragnar Grímsson
" — on all her official documents, which has led to years of frustration as she has had to explain the whole story when banking, renewing her passport and dealing with the country's bureaucracy.
"The Arctic is America's backyard. It is one of the most resource-rich areas in the world. American companies and the [its] economy need to have a strong Arctic" plan, says Iceland President Olafur Ragnar Grimsson, co-founder of the Arctic Circle Assembly.