- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Ólafur Ragnar Grímsson
"The Arctic is America's backyard. It is one of the most resource-rich areas in the world. American companies and the [its] economy need to have a strong Arctic" plan, says Iceland President Olafur Ragnar Grimsson, co-founder of the Arctic Circle Assembly.
" — on all her official documents, which has led to years of frustration as she has had to explain the whole story when banking, renewing her passport and dealing with the country's bureaucracy.