- Obama downplays IRS scandal, blames Obamacare rollout on ‘outdated’ agencies
- Pregnancies decline overall, up among older women
- Pentagon plans to destroy Syrian chemical arms on ship at sea
- Paris Metro issues ‘politeness manual’ to improve passengers’ behavior
- Justin Bieber, crew detained at Australian airport in drug search
- Lee Rigby trial: Muslim who machete-hacked soldier calls it ‘humane’ kill
- GM ending Chevy sales in Europe to focus on Opel and Vauxhall
- Putin’s diplomats to U.S. busted for living high life off $1.5M bilked from Medicaid
- Happy Meal: Couple goes to McDonald’s, leaves with bag packed with cash
- Boehner: It took me 3 to 4 hours to sign up for Obamacare
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Ólafur Ragnar Grímsson
"The Arctic is America's backyard. It is one of the most resource-rich areas in the world. American companies and the [its] economy need to have a strong Arctic" plan, says Iceland President Olafur Ragnar Grimsson, co-founder of the Arctic Circle Assembly.
" — on all her official documents, which has led to years of frustration as she has had to explain the whole story when banking, renewing her passport and dealing with the country's bureaucracy.