- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Old English Personal Pronouns
GE Transportation says it's recalling about 70 people back to work at the company's century-old transportation plant in northwestern Pennsylvania.
Watching guns fire in Ukraine, sabres rattle in the South China Sea, and the volatile Middle East, investors in jittery, high-priced equity markets worldwide hardly need another worry. But nevertheless, add tensions involving Ireland to the list.
GE Oil & Gas has announced a new technology collaboration agreement with Devon Energy Corporation to accelerate the development and testing of oil and gas products in the field.
If investors cannot realistically hope for more inspired and effective leadership anytime soon, why should they continue to hold onto GE common shares?
There are relatively few physical artifacts for today's generation to view from the football-field-sized area on Dana Street Northeast where two Warren brothers, J.W. and W.D. Packard, started the Packard Electric Co.
A Vermont man has pleaded guilty to stealing tools from an aviation company and reselling them over the Internet.
GE is buying 2,000 plug-in hybrid cars from Ford for its corporate fleet.
General Electric Co. plans to hire 5,000 veterans over the next five years and invest $580 million to expand its aviation business.
GE is taking aim at the world's biggest solar company in a bid to expand into a fast-growing renewable energy market.
The F-35 fighter jet's alternate engine has survived White House veto threats and knock-down congressional budget battles, but on Thursday the Pentagon finally said it is halting spending — delivering a major, albeit short-term, victory to President Obama.
When the homeowner of tomorrow steps in her front door after a long day at the office, she'll be able to enjoy just the right lighting, soft music and seasonally appropriate heat or air conditioning, all primed and ready for her at the touch of a button - a touch she made while still in her car on the way home.
To a group of factory worrkers at a GE facility, Vice President Joe Biden took a swipe at government critics Monday and credited the federal stimulus program with helping jump start the economy.