- Rep. Tim Murphy: GOP knew HealthCare.gov would be an ‘unmitigated disaster’
- Political speak: Planned Parenthood dumps ‘pro-choice’ for ‘women’s health’
- U.S. attorney warns Cuomo not to interfere with anti-corruption probes
- Investigators reach Ukraine jet crash site
- Ohio gives Obama a thumbs down; Hillary Clinton tops GOP all-stars: poll
- Jesse Ventura suggests suit not over; HarperCollins could be next
- ‘No American is proud’ of certain CIA tactics: State Department
- Drug-filled drone crash outside S.C. prison sends police on alert
- GOP to Obama: Take your ‘golf cap off’ and get down to coal country
- Hamas cleric tells Jews: ‘We will exterminate you’
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Olijawon Griffin
Six teens face murder charges in the fatal stabbing of an 18-year-old who was killed at the Woodley Park Metro Station after confronting a group who robbed him earlier in the night, prosecutors said Wednesday.
People who were in the group of young men arrested and charged in connection with the armed robbery and stabbing death of a teen at the Woodley Park Metro Station gave police detailed descriptions of the robbery, according to court documents.
Four teenagers will be charged as adults with robberies linked to the recent fatal stabbing of another teen in the Woodley Park Metro Station, according to prosecutors.
An 18-year-old killed during a melee in the Woodley Park Metro Station on Saturday was fighting to protect a friend who was being badly beaten after they confronted a group of teens that earlier had robbed him, according to court records filed Monday.
Mr. Griffin told his friend he was going back to help his other friend, "who was outnumbered and being badly beaten while lying on the platform," according to court records.