- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
- Detroit porch shooting trial: Suspect says he didn’t know gun was loaded
- U.S. Navy admiral ‘receptive’ to giving Chinese counterpart a tour of carrier
Latest Olijawon Griffin Items
Six teens face murder charges in the fatal stabbing of an 18-year-old who was killed at the Woodley Park Metro Station after confronting a group who robbed him earlier in the night, prosecutors said Wednesday.
People who were in the group of young men arrested and charged in connection with the armed robbery and stabbing death of a teen at the Woodley Park Metro Station gave police detailed descriptions of the robbery, according to court documents.
Four teenagers will be charged as adults with robberies linked to the recent fatal stabbing of another teen in the Woodley Park Metro Station, according to prosecutors.
An 18-year-old killed during a melee in the Woodley Park Metro Station on Saturday was fighting to protect a friend who was being badly beaten after they confronted a group of teens that earlier had robbed him, according to court records filed Monday.