- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
Latest Oliver Luck Items
The Indianapolis Colts have decided who to take with the No. 1 draft pick.
West Virginia University announced Tuesday it has settled a lawsuit with the Big East for an unspecified amount, clearing the way for the conference power Mountaineers to join the Big 12 in July in time for the fall football season.
Interim Big 12 Commissioner Chuck Neinas said Tuesday he fully expects West Virginia to start play next season despite a hard-line stance from the Big East.
The Big 12 is still deciding: West Virginia or Louisville? Could be one or the other, or maybe neither.
The gaudy passing numbers by West Virginia show that athletic director Oliver Luck's hiring of Dana Holgorsen is paying off.
The latest dominos have fallen in the ever-changing world of college conference realignment. Now schools from coast to coast are left to figure out how they will be affected.
Former West Virginia coach Bill Stewart will receive $1.65 million as part of a settlement agreement, the university said Monday.
Last December, Oliver Luck brimmed with confidence that offensive coordinator Dana Holgorsen, a night owl, and lame-duck coach Bill Stewart, an early riser and family man, could work together in a unique arrangement for the 2011 season.
After a week of drama that showed no signs of relenting, something in West Virginia's football program had to give. That something was head coach Bill Stewart.