- Beretta moving to Tennessee over Maryland gun laws
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Latest Oliver Stone Items
Oliver Stone has smoked great marijuana all over the world, from Vietnam and Thailand to Jamaica and South Sudan. But the filmmaker says the best weed is made in the USA and that pot could be a huge growth industry for taxpayers if it were legalized.
Taylor Kitsch struck out twice this year in the failed films "John Carter" and "Battleship," spoiling the "Friday Night Lights" actor's hopes to leap from TV to big-screen star. Now, Mr. Kitsch has a third time at bat with Oliver Stone's drug-war thriller "Savages."
Taylor Kitsch struck out twice this year in the failed films "John Carter" and "Battleship," spoiling the "Friday Night Lights" actor's hopes to leap from TV to big-screen star.
Some of Oliver Stone's best-known and most-celebrated films _ including "Platoon," "Wall Street," and "Born on the Fourth of July" _ focus on complicated men. But his latest, the violent drug thriller "Savages," has a couple of formidable females at its center: Salma Hayek as the stylish, ruthless leader of a Mexican drug cartel and Blake Lively as an Orange County princess who must find a resourcefulness she never knew she had.
The sun, in its various hues and levels of intensity, plays an important role in Oliver Stone's latest, "Savages."
John Travolta will soon be back on the big screen, but weeks of negative headlines have focused on his personal life and not on the return of one of Hollywood's top stars.
I am a fan of new-media maven Jason Mattera's guerrilla videos and radio appearances, so I was disappointed to find his latest book, "Hollywood Hypocrites: The Devastating Truth About Obama's Biggest Backers" - about, well, Hollywood hypocrites such as Oliver Stone, Michael Moore, etc. - not of the same level of interest.
Director Oliver Stone has been awarded a "Master of Cinema" award by the Boulder International Film Festival.
Director Oliver Stone said Tuesday he is worried about the health of actor Michael Douglas, who is battling throat cancer.