- Friend: Pistorius shot gun out car without warning
- States wrestle with developing, restricting drones
- Japan marks 3rd anniversary of tsunami disasters
- Ukraine’s Crimea seeks to become independent state
- Ex-Gov. Christie aides to judge: Quash subpoenas
- Rich Peverley collapses on Dallas Stars bench; game postponed
- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.
Latest Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr. Items
Every night's going to be Halloween for the former Secretary of State. The skeletons in her closet are signing up now for the conga line.
Today, we'll take a break from politics to remember the men and women who have served in America's military. Today is their day. If you see a soldier, just say thanks. It's that easy.
James Srodes, a former Washington bureau chief for Forbes and Financial World and contributor to numerous publications, including the American Spectator and The Washington Times, has written a number of well-received biographies, among them "Allen Dulles: Master of Spies" and "Franklin: The Essential Founding Father."
Robert Knight is a senior writer for Coral Ridge Ministries and a senior fellow for the American Civil Rights Union.
You can't burn a Koran in a crowded theater, and Supreme Court Justice Stephen Breyer suggests that to placate foreign extremists, Koran burning might be banned everywhere else in America too.
Word is out that the Wikileaks classified-document dump contains reports naming Afghans who have been cooperating with Coalition forces. This is the kind of information that can get people killed. It also raises the data release to a new level of criminality.
Professor Robert Friedel waits for the light-bulb moment to strike students in the history-of-technology classes he teaches at the University of Maryland.