- ‘Welcome to the edge of freedom’: Biden’s boots touch down in DMZ
- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.
Latest Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr. Items
Today, we'll take a break from politics to remember the men and women who have served in America's military. Today is their day. If you see a soldier, just say thanks. It's that easy.
James Srodes, a former Washington bureau chief for Forbes and Financial World and contributor to numerous publications, including the American Spectator and The Washington Times, has written a number of well-received biographies, among them "Allen Dulles: Master of Spies" and "Franklin: The Essential Founding Father."
Robert Knight is a senior writer for Coral Ridge Ministries and a senior fellow for the American Civil Rights Union.
You can't burn a Koran in a crowded theater, and Supreme Court Justice Stephen Breyer suggests that to placate foreign extremists, Koran burning might be banned everywhere else in America too.
Word is out that the Wikileaks classified-document dump contains reports naming Afghans who have been cooperating with Coalition forces. This is the kind of information that can get people killed. It also raises the data release to a new level of criminality.
Professor Robert Friedel waits for the light-bulb moment to strike students in the history-of-technology classes he teaches at the University of Maryland.