- Obama downplays IRS scandal, blames Obamacare rollout on ‘outdated’ agencies
- Pregnancies decline overall, up among older women
- Pentagon plans to destroy Syrian chemical arms on ship at sea
- Paris Metro issues ‘politeness manual’ to improve passengers’ behavior
- Justin Bieber, crew detained at Australian airport in drug search
- Lee Rigby trial: Muslim who machete-hacked soldier calls it ‘humane’ kill
- GM ending Chevy sales in Europe to focus on Opel and Vauxhall
- Putin’s diplomats to U.S. busted for living high life off $1.5M bilked from Medicaid
- Happy Meal: Couple goes to McDonald’s, leaves with bag packed with cash
- Boehner: It took me 3 to 4 hours to sign up for Obamacare
Why such hatred toward America's freedom of religion?
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Olivia Cross
It only took a few steps outside Friday to break a sweat as excessive heat warnings were in effect for Baltimore, Washington, and all the way to the beaches of Maryland and Delaware.
In downtown Baltimore, nurse Olivia Cross, 45, said it was hard to stay cool as she traveled on the city's subway and bus systems to visit client homes.
She said trains were running late underground, and temperatures were rising.