- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
Topic - Olivia Hammar
"We feel like we have a really strong case," she said. "Our lawyer said he's feeling cautiously optimistic. We're waiting to comment until that happens."
However, she did say the family had filed a motion in the Mexican courts essentially saying her son's rights under Mexico's constitution haven't been honored.