- Heart cancels SeaWorld concert after ‘Blackfish’ documentary
- South Carolina sheriff refuses to lower American flag for Nelson Mandela
- South Africans hold day of prayer for Nelson Mandela
- Mandela not on life support in final hours, friend says
- Ukraine protesters topple, decapitate Lenin statue in Kiev
- Kim Jong-un’s uncle removed from North Korean state documentary
- Thailand crisis deepens as opposition quits Parliament
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs’ Pearl Harbor tweet
- Former Reagan aide James Baker: President regretted apartheid veto
- Some donations to gay waitress who allegedly forged hate note refunded
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Olivia Schoeller
"You did it. You did it," enthused the New Republic's Leon Wieseltier to newly minted author Tina Brown in a crowd of well-wishers Thursday celebrating the publication of her book, "The Diana Chronicles," at the home of Beth and Ron Dozoretz in upper Northwest.
"In Germany, authors read for an hour at book parties," said the knowledgeable Olivia Schoeller, a veteran correspondent from Berlin.