- Ohio Gov. John Kasich cruising to re-election: survey
- Landslide hits Indian village, 150 may be trapped
- Albania bank loses $7M in theft; police arrest 2
- Gov. Mike Pence irked as Obama sends illegals to Indiana on sly
- Israel, White House say Obama phone call to demand cease-fire was fake
- Nancy Pelosi: Deporting kids un-Christian, sends them ‘into a burning building’
- Islamist militants seize special forces base in Benghazi, Libya
- Feds sue Pennsylvania State Police over women’s fitness tests
- Israel accused of striking U.N. school, killing at least 15
- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
Topic - Olivier Rousteing
"Upbeat, modern and real" were the words he used to described the collection.
French designer Olivier Rousteing acknowledges applause at the end of his ready-to-wear fall/winter 2014-2015 fashion collection for Balmain, presented in Paris, Thursday, Feb.27, 2014.