- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- Ukraine will compete in Sochi Paralympics despite Crimea conflict
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
By Tammy Bruce
Topic - Olof Mellberg
France beats co-host Ukraine 2-0 in Donetsk, Ukraine, in their second Group D match at the European Championship. Next, Sweden plays England in Kiev.
France and England both recorded much-needed victories at the European Championship Friday. The French beat Ukraine 2-0 to top the group, while England came from behind to beat Sweden 3-2. The Swedes are now eliminated.