- Perdue strategy: Run against Reid, Obama, Pelosi
- White House: More changes to contraception mandate coming
- ‘Operation Normandy’ set to send 3,500 volunteers to border to ‘stop an invasion’
- Netanyahu’s spokesman: Safe to fly to Israel
- Oregon vandals smear cars with doughnuts, pastries, chocolate bars
- Obama’s ‘Katrina moment’ leaves his favorability factor at 42 percent
- Feds tout nearly 200 arrests, $625K in seized cash in Texas border crackdown
- Joy Behar: Sarah Palin should be ‘turning letters over on some game show’
- Rhino poacher in South Africa sentenced to 77 years in jail
- John Kerry defies FAA and flies to Israel to talk peace
Topic - Olof Mellberg
France beats co-host Ukraine 2-0 in Donetsk, Ukraine, in their second Group D match at the European Championship. Next, Sweden plays England in Kiev.
France and England both recorded much-needed victories at the European Championship Friday. The French beat Ukraine 2-0 to top the group, while England came from behind to beat Sweden 3-2. The Swedes are now eliminated.