- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
Latest Olympic Games Items
Comedian Jimmy Fallon has made good on his promise to plunge into icy Lake Michigan.
How cold is it in North Dakota? Too cold for a dip into icy waters for charity.
Hundreds of New Hampshire athletes, supporters and volunteers are heading to Waterville Valley for the 38th annual Special Olympics State Winter Games.
A crowd is gathering at Chicago's lakefront to watch comedian Jimmy Fallon plunge into Lake Michigan.
Comedian Jimmy Fallon took a quick but icy dip in Lake Michigan - dressed in a full suit and tie - eyes bulging as he darted out of the slushy water and headed straight for a pile of dry towels.
Olympic champion Kjetil Jansrud of Norway overcame tricky racing conditions on his favorite home course to win a World Cup super-G race on Sunday ahead of Switzerland's Patrick Kueng.
Joel Ward and Eric Fehr also scored, and Braden Holtby made 36 saves for the Capitals, who won their fourth straight in their chase for one of the Eastern Conference's final playoff spots.
After consecutive strong games, Ondrej Pavelec has the Winnipeg Jets in the chase for a playoff spot in the Western Conference.
Jonathan Quick and the Los Angeles Kings have returned from the Olympic break with a revitalized game and a sharpened playoff focus.