- Vet suicides ‘horrible human cost’ of VA dysfunction: lawmaker
- First marijuana customer in Spokane says he was fired
- Hagel: ‘Make no mistake,’ ISIL is an ‘imminent’ threat to U.S.
- Armed militia sets up Texas command center to ‘fight for national sovereignty’
- Coburn calls hiring of embattled background check firm ‘troubling’
- World Cup: It’s raining men in Brazil as women samba with visitors
- Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl captured in photo smiling with Taliban jihadist
- Germany demands ouster of U.S. spy chief
- GOP senators knock EPA power grab
- ‘Game of Thrones’ earns a leading 19 Emmy nods
By Ted Cruz
Banning speech with a constitutional amendment is playing with fire
Topic - Omar Sharif
"We used to go to the cinema together," Mr. Sharif said. "We paid for our tickets and sat there and watched."
CAIRO (AP) - Omar Sharif, Egypt's most famous actor, says he's concerned for the future of his country.