- Air Force cadets ‘revolt’ after officials remove biblical verse from whiteboard
- Rep. Lee: Paul Ryan out of touch with urban Americans
- House votes down resolution to force Issa to apologize
- Kremlin blocks opposition websites; Kasparov fears Putin plans ‘something drastic’
- Saving trees? EPA wastes $1.5 million storing unneeded pamphlets in warehouse
- Scott Brown Senate bid in New Hampshire may launch soon
- Jeffrey Corzine, son of ex-N.J. governor, dead at 31
- Australian surfing magazine sorry for calling indigenous surfer ‘apeish’
- Records: Man in Fla. theater shooting also was texting
- The Putin problem: U.S. needs Russian rockets for spy satellites
By Bob Dole
The industrious island has proved itself worthy of U.S. inclusion
Topic - Online Jail
A suspect has been arrested in last month's fatal shooting of a North Texas shoe store manager during a robbery.
A man suspected of opening fire during an argument on Austin's popular Sixth Street has been charged with two counts of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon.
Three people are expected in court in northeast Ohio to face charges of contributing to the fatal drug overdose of an 18-year-old woman.
A Central Texas woman has been arrested after a cellphone owner with a new number contacted police to report unwanted drug-related text messages.
A North Texas man who was watching his girlfriend's 13-month-old son has been charged in the toddler's death.
A coroner has determined a 2-month-old East Texas boy who at the time he died weighed a pound less than when he was born suffered malnutrition and dehydration.
The FBI has arrested a suspect in the robbery of the same Houston bank twice within two months.
A South Texas sheriff's deputy has been indicted in the 2012 deaths of two police dogs allegedly forgotten in a hot patrol vehicle.
A 25-year-old Norfolk man was arrested after he went to the city police station and reported that he'd just sexually assaulted a woman.
A 22-year-old Tennessee man has been charged with murder in the death of an Arkansas State football player and his stepfather, who were shot to death during a home invasion robbery.
Some worshippers at a West Texas church have been credited with chasing and catching two suspects after a purse was snatched during the service.
Hotel surveillance video has helped San Antonio police arrest a suspect in the slaying of a California man whose body was found when he missed a funeral.
A Central Texas man has been accused of stabbing his girlfriend after she brought home pizza instead of a chicken sandwich he wanted for lunch.
Online jail records show four University of Alabama football players have been arrested on charges including credit card fraud and robbery.
Sen. Robert Menendez employed as an unpaid intern in his Senate office an illegal immigrant who was a registered sex offender, now under arrest by immigration authorities, The Associated Press has learned. The Homeland Security Department instructed federal agents not to arrest him until after Election Day, a official involved in the case told the AP.