- Obama encourages ICE to stand down, say former border agents
- Pro-Palestinian protesters attack Israeli soccer team in Austria match
- Virginia police: 2 dead after storm at campground
- Ukrainian prime minister announces resignation
- House members question $17 billion VA request
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo launches statewide task force to collect LGBT data
- Obama’s motorcade prevents woman in labor from crossing street to hospital
- Grijalva: Anti-trafficking law ‘line in the sand for many of us’
- Joe Biden: ‘Businesses are hiring at historic rates’
- Jeb Bush to Congress: Don’t use border crisis as excuse to delay immigration reform
Topic - Ophir Bruck
Like most other college campuses, the University of California at Berkeley has all the ingredients for a pitched battle over the school's financial ties to the fossil-fuel industry.
"Our movement is just revving up, and it's about to escalate," Mr. Bruck said.
"We've had to do a lot of pushing, but we're moving in the right direction," he said.