- Paul Walker secretly bought $9K wedding ring for Iraq vet
- Mystery sign poster hits Washington state town: ‘It’s OK to say Merry Christmas’
- Pope Francis forms commission to advise on sex abuse
- Anthony Weiner on radio? Cumulus says, ‘Never, ever’
- Executive order: Obama ups green-energy mandate on feds to 20 percent
- GOP launches candidate training: How to talk to women
- N.Y.’s Rockefeller Center lights up, as Bloomberg flicks on 76-foot Christmas tree
- Northern Ireland turns to ‘Game of Thrones’ to draw in tourists
- Washington woman live-tweets husband’s horrific car death
- China City of America mulled for New York — with $65M tax dollars
Latest Oprah Winfrey Items
Now, President Obama can nominate the Three Stooges to the federal bench if he wants, and get away with it.
The race card has been played so often over the five years of the Obama administration that it's fraying at the edges. We haven't seen and heard it played quite so often lately as Obamacare crashed and burned. Everyone feels the same pain. But Oprah Winfrey, the billionaire black diva from Chicago, is trying to preserve it. She explained to an interviewer for the BBC the other day how she thinks the opposition to the president's radical politics works. "There's a level of disrespect for the office that occurs," Miss Winfrey said, "and that occurs, in some cases, and maybe even many cases, because he's African-American."
Oprah Winfrey downright refused an invitation to the White House and the opportunity to join a host of celebrities to sell Obamacare over the summer, sources told the New York Post.
Back in the summer, few in New Jersey raised an eyebrow when the police commissioner in Newark reporting to Mayor Cory A. Booker suddenly imposed a policy refusing to assist federal officials trying to deport illegal immigrants.
Twenty-one years ago, Oprah Winfrey was engaged to marry Stedman Graham. The marriage never materialized, and even though the two remain together today, Oprah says marriage is not in her future.
A middle school in Hudson, Wis., set off a firestorm among parents after showing a 2009 pro-President Obama video that included celebrities pledging service to the Democratic leader.
One of the founding principles of our great republic is stated in the first line, second paragraph of the Declaration of Independence, "We hold these truths to be self evident, that all men are created equal " The idea of equality governs our interactions and expectations.
Thousands of people gathered to commemorate the 50th anniversary of Martin Luther King's "I Have a Dream" speech in Washington on Wednesday, but the historic event was missing the country's only black senator.
The sole security checkpoint set up for the public to gain access to Wednesday's event commemorating the 50th anniversary of the March on Washington was bottlenecked early, with frustrated crowds angrily chanting to be admitted and reports of people fainting from the heat.