- Elton John blasts Russia’s anti-gay laws during Moscow concert
- U.N.: Afghanistan slow to enforce law protecting women
- Heart cancels SeaWorld concert after ‘Blackfish’ documentary
- South Carolina sheriff refuses to lower American flag for Nelson Mandela
- South Africans hold day of prayer for Nelson Mandela
- Mandela not on life support in final hours, friend says
- Ukraine protesters topple, decapitate Lenin statue in Kiev
- Kim Jong-un’s uncle removed from North Korean state documentary
- Thailand crisis deepens as opposition quits Parliament
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs’ Pearl Harbor tweet
Latest Oprah Winfrey Items
Harry Smith finished 2010 by ending his run on CBS' "Early Show" after two stints at the morning anchor desk that totaled 17 years.
South Carolina's new governor won't grant Oprah Winfrey a prison interview she's been trying to get for a decade with a woman who drowned her two young sons.
The International House of Pancakes has dropped its legal flap against a Missouri church over their shared initials.
Oprah Winfrey's new network has announced the 10 contestants competing on "Your OWN Show: Oprah's Search for the Next TV Star."
For the third straight year, President Barack Obama ranks as the man most admired by people living in the U.S., according to an annual USA Today-Gallup poll.
For the third straight year, President Obama ranks as the man most admired by people living in the U.S.
One advantage Oprah Winfrey might have in establishing an identity for her new television network is that many of her competitors are in the same situation, even if they've been around for a while.
Fresh off an Australian tour with her frenzied talk-show fans, Oprah Winfrey is taking a respite in the South Pacific island nation of Fiji, where the military regime wished her "a great time."
Oprah Winfrey says her trip to Australia has been a dream come true, and an experience she will cherish forever.