- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
Latest Oprah Winfrey Items
Oprah Winfrey says she's "grateful that we weren't embarrassed" during the much-anticipated first weekend that her new OWN network was on the air.
Football gave NBC a welcome kick last week.
Toni Braxton is the latest celebrity to open her home to reality television cameras.
Oprah Winfrey's network has begun not with a bang but with redeclared purpose by the Queen of Daytime for her much-anticipated cable-channel venture.
Oprah Winfrey's network has begun not with a bang but with redeclared purpose by the Queen of Daytime for her new round-the-clock cable channel venture.
Harry Smith finished 2010 by ending his run on CBS' "Early Show" after two stints at the morning anchor desk that totaled 17 years.
Oprah Winfrey wants to better the world in her own way, and that absolutely, positively excludes a political career.
South Carolina's new governor won't grant Oprah Winfrey a prison interview she's been trying to get for a decade with a woman who drowned her two young sons.
The International House of Pancakes has dropped its legal flap against a Missouri church over their shared initials.