- Pennsylvania Rep. Chaka Fattah vows to fight federal subpoena
- Ron Paul: CIA spying is a result of a distrustful, big government
- Mike Huckabee: Opposing abortion is ‘how we save this republic’
- Obama pitches to middle class with overtime pay action
- Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee claims Constitution is 400 years old
- Unemployment, job creation top biggest problems in America: poll
- Twitter crashes for second time in nine days
- Charles Manson associate Bruce Davis granted parole
- Israeli warplanes pound 29 Palestinian sites in Gaza: ‘Direct hits’ confirmed
- Eric Holder to give thumbs-up to drop jail time for drug offenders
Latest Oracle Corp. Items
Former Hewlett-Packard Co. CEO Mark Hurd made his public debut as a co-president at Oracle Corp. Monday, showing off a new data-storage computer at the company's annual conference.
Hewlett-Packard Co. wants to have the answer to all of its customers' technology problems. So it is buying network-security provider ArcSight Inc. to help them respond to the growing threat posed by hackers, computer viruses and digital fraud.
Apple Inc. said Thursday that it will publish the guidelines it uses to determine which programs can be sold in its App Store.
THE NEW JOB: Ousted Hewlett-Packard Co. CEO Mark Hurd is now co-president at Oracle Corp.
NAME: Mark Hurd
As co-president at Oracle Corp., ousted Hewlett-Packard Co. CEO Mark Hurd will have to adapt to a new role playing second fiddle to one of Silicon Valley's most domineering bosses _ Larry Ellison.
NAME: Mark Hurd
Hewlett-Packard Co.'s quarter-century alliance with Oracle Corp. has been "strained" by the dispute over Oracle's hiring of ousted HP CEO Mark Hurd, HP's interim chief said Wednesday.
THE PAY: Oracle Corp. plans to give newly appointed co-President Mark Hurd a base salary of $950,000 annually. Hurd is also eligible for a target bonus of $5 million.