- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Latest oracle Items
Move over Murrieta. Pinal County Sheriff Paul Babeu said a whistleblower at the Department of Homeland Security has alerted that 40 to 60 illegal minor-aged immigrants were due to be dropped at a remote boys camp in the Arizona mountains on Tuesday — and protesters have rallied accordingly.
The fight over Oregon's failed Obamacare exchange is getting nasty, with Gov. John Kitzhaber threatening legal action against the vendor that built the website while the company accuses state officials of incompetence.
Oregon may drop its glitch-laden Obamacare portal and rely on the federally run HealthCare.gov website instead, a stark turnaround for a state that embraced the health care law but failed to deliver a fully functioning exchange.
In 2011, the executives of Savi Technology faced a classic business problem. To cut costs, they needed to close one of their three offices and consolidate their workers in another. Their choices were Mountain View, Calif., home to their hardware engineers; Lexington, Ky., where officials were dangling a wide array of tax breaks if Savi expanded there; and Alexandria, in an office park a stone's throw from the Capital Beltway.
Skipper Jimmy Spithill and Oracle Team USA have won the America's Cup with one of the greatest comebacks in sports history.
The America's Cup sailor who perished in the San Francisco Bay after his team's space-age yacht capsized during a training run was an Olympic gold medalist from the United Kingdom.
Stocks fell on Wall Street on Thursday as Oracle's weak sales results weighed down big U.S. technology companies. Traders also worried about Cyprus running out of time to avoid bankruptcy.
Oracle says it has released a fix for the flaw in its Java software that raised an alarm from the U.S. Department of Homeland Security last week.
The European Union's highest court ruled Tuesday that software makers cannot keep people who download programs from selling their licenses for those programs to others _ as long as they disable their own copies.