- Chinese Death Star: The moon cited as the perfect launch pad for ballistic missiles
- Help wanted: Homeland Security plagued by vacancies at the top
- We are not amused: Queen’s protection officers warned to keep ‘sticky fingers’ off the royal cashews
- Unleash the crossbows: Gov. Scott Walker creates new hunting season
- Bubonic plague kills 20 in Madagascar
- G-20 diplomats fell for hacker attack promising nude photos of former French first lady Carla Bruni
- Minnesota guardsman charged with stealing private soldier data for fake IDs
- Florida appeals court rules universities can’t regulate guns
- Vladimir Putin defends Russian conservative values
- Tea Party Patriots call key GOP firing a declaration of war
Latest oracle Items
Azerbaijan Chamber of Commerce (USACC), Ministry of Communications and Information Technologies of Azerbaijan, and Embassy of Azerbaijan to the United States have successfully completed a three-day Information and Communications Technologies (ICT) Trade Mission from United States to Azerbaijan recently with major sponsorship of NarMobile.
Skipper Jimmy Spithill and Oracle Team USA have won the America's Cup with one of the greatest comebacks in sports history.
The Obama administration's former top cop on intellectual property rights is about to become the top lobbyist for one of the leading software industry trade groups.
America's Cup officials made the announcement at a news conference in San Francisco. The officials also said they expected all four entrants to compete, including Artemis Racing.
The America's Cup sailor who perished in the San Francisco Bay after his team's space-age yacht capsized during a training run was an Olympic gold medalist from the United Kingdom.
Kicks in the ankles. Forearms to the throat. Elbows at the head. Illegal screens. Hard shoves. Bloody lips. Puffy eyes. Body bruises. Some even done by "hit men."
Booed one year and celebrated the next, Golden State Warriors owner Joe Lacob feels "a little bit" vindicated now.
Microsoft is leading a multicompany charge against Google, alleging the company committed antitrust violations and asking that European authorities investigate its mobile smartphone sales and marketing techniques.
Stocks fell on Wall Street Friday after the government reported that U.S. employers added the fewest jobs in nine months in March and more people gave up looking for work.