- 9/11 terror plotter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
- Libyan prime minister ousted by parliament
- Men’s Wearhouse to buy Jos A Bank for $1.8B
- Boston bomb squad destroys unattended pressure cooker: report
- Colorado rakes in $2 million from January’s marijuana sales
- House Democrats trying to force unemployment insurance vote
- Sen. Claire McCaskill to tackle sex assault at college next
- Ex-D.C. teacher gets 25 years in child porn case
Latest oracle Items
Doug McDermott saved his best game for his last one at CenturyLink Center.
It was supposed be a weekend getaway to Florida for President Barack Obama and his wife and daughters, an escape from the frigid weather and lingering piles of snow around Washington. But Russia's intervention in Ukraine has put Obama's plans in doubt, making it possible the family could end up at the White House.
Pinal County authorities say an Oracle man is in custody for allegedly assaulting his girlfriend.
Sixteen months after Superstorm Sandy washed away parts of Newport's famous Cliff Walk, a large swath remains closed. But officials say they expect the entire 3.5-mile trail will open again June 13 after millions of dollars is spent on repairs to the centuries-old walk, which attracts hundreds of thousands of visitors a year and is Rhode Island's most visited tourist attraction.
Carnegie Mellon University and web browsing firm Yahoo Inc. have announced a five-year, $10 million research partnership in which the Pittsburgh school will help develop more user friendly smartphone apps that can learn and be personalized from users' habits.
In 2011, the executives of Savi Technology faced a classic business problem. To cut costs, they needed to close one of their three offices and consolidate their workers in another. Their choices were Mountain View, Calif., home to their hardware engineers; Lexington, Ky., where officials were dangling a wide array of tax breaks if Savi expanded there; and Alexandria, in an office park a stone's throw from the Capital Beltway.
Pinal County Sheriff's deputies have arrested a woman accused of fatally shooting her friend.
Virginia Gov.-elect Terry McAuliffe has taken tens of thousands of dollars from coal companies to fund his inaugural celebration despite promoting an environmentally friendly agenda on the campaign trail that called for stricter regulation of the industry.
Azerbaijan Chamber of Commerce (USACC), Ministry of Communications and Information Technologies of Azerbaijan, and Embassy of Azerbaijan to the United States have successfully completed a three-day Information and Communications Technologies (ICT) Trade Mission from United States to Azerbaijan recently with major sponsorship of NarMobile.