- Drug-filled drone crash outside S.C. prison sends police on alert
- GOP to Obama: Take your ‘golf cap off’ and get down to coal country
- Hamas cleric tells Jews: ‘We will exterminate you’
- San Diego Costco, Target shoppers shocked by plane crash in parking lot
- George W. Bush penning biography of father
- Israel vows to destroy Hamas tunnels
- Spain evacuates staff from embassy in Libya
- Peace Corps evacuates over Ebola fears; 2 volunteers isolated
- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Orange County Sheriff'S Office
Two people face child abuse and neglect charges stemming from the fatal shooting of a 10-year-old boy in Orange County.
The Orange County Sheriff's Office is investigating after an employee says she was attacked at a Disney resort.
A central Florida sheriff's deputy was fatally shot while responding to a car burglary call near Orlando, authorities said Tuesday.
At first glance, the paperwork ordering the release of two convicted murderers serving life sentences in a Florida prison looked legitimate.
The state medical examiner has ruled that the death of a Florida A&M University drum major last month was a homicide after concluding that the student was severely beaten in a hazing incident and died within an hour.