- Ann Coulter takes up ‘Mitt Romney for President’ chant again
- Mount Everest avalanche kills a dozen Sherpa guides
- Vice principal saved from South Korean sinking ferry found hanged
- ‘I Am Alive’ app gains popularity in terror-ravaged Lebanon
- Gun giveaways gain popularity among Republican candidates
- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
By Tammy Bruce
Team Obama's bizarre behavior helps Gitmo terrorists foil justice
Topic - Orange County Sheriff'S Office
Two people face child abuse and neglect charges stemming from the fatal shooting of a 10-year-old boy in Orange County.
The Orange County Sheriff's Office is investigating after an employee says she was attacked at a Disney resort.
A central Florida sheriff's deputy was fatally shot while responding to a car burglary call near Orlando, authorities said Tuesday.
At first glance, the paperwork ordering the release of two convicted murderers serving life sentences in a Florida prison looked legitimate.
The state medical examiner has ruled that the death of a Florida A&M University drum major last month was a homicide after concluding that the student was severely beaten in a hazing incident and died within an hour.