- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
- HAYDEN: Intelligence, evidence and the case against Russia
- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
- Activists vow to occupy fast-food restaurants to get higher pay
Oregon Department Of Transportation
Latest Oregon Department Of Transportation Items
People are driving less, and their vehicles have become more fuel efficient.
Studded tire season is coming to an end.
In Shane Hayes' first two weeks as rest area specialist at the Oak Grove stop on Interstate 5 north of Eugene, he's compiled a lengthy to-do list.
The partial removal of a berm last summer along the Necanicum River is being deemed a success by project partners after the recent heavy rainfall caused the river to spill over in areas south of Seaside on Monday.
The Oregon Department of Transportation says trucks have been plowing and sanding freeways and highways in the Portland area overnight and they remain snow-packed.