- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Oregon Republican Party
Latest Oregon Republican Party Items
Republicans looking to ease the friction among party stalwarts, tea party activists and Ron Paul supporters headed into this year's election say they may have found a model of unity in Art Robinson, a scientist who is the GOP candidate for a congressional seat representing an Oregon district.
The Mitt Romney campaign announced Monday that the former Massachusetts governor has decided not to participate in the planned Republican presidential debate scheduled for newt week, on March 19 in Portland, Ore.
The mainstream media is bored with Republican presidential discourse and already has declared that CNN's big debate on Wednesday was the "last one." It was not.
A nationally televised Republican presidential debate will be held March 19, hosted by The Washington Times, PBS, National Public Radio, Oregon Public Broadcasting and the Oregon Republican Party.