- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Oregon State Police
The Oregon State Police (OSP) is the main state law enforcement agency of the U.S. state of Oregon. They have been charged to enforce all of Oregon's criminal laws and to help local law enforcement agencies with their duties. They differ from other state police such as the California Highway Patrol in that their primary focus is not limited to highway and traffic enforcement, and is the only law enforcement agency in the United States that monitors the security of the state lottery. Oregon State Police often respond to incidents in rural areas not covered by another law enforcement agency's jurisdiction. - Source: Wikipedia
A 42-year-old former Lake County sheriff's deputy has been accused of sexually abusing a 17-year-old Lakeview girl reported missing late last week
Authorities say the son of an Oregon State Police trooper died and his father was seriously injured in a head-on crash along Highway 22 in Polk County.
Authorities say a 32-year-old Federal Way, Wash., man missing since Sunday has been found in Oregon.
Oregon State Police say one man has been arrested and $90,000 worth of stolen construction equipment and tools has been recovered in southern Oregon.
The troubled state unit that analyzed handwriting in criminal cases quietly shut down more than a year ago after police discovered two of its examiners committed a serious error in a suspected murder-for-hire case.
Oregon State Police say a rock the size of a Volkwagen Beetle car fell onto Interstate 84 about a mile west of Hood River but no vehicles were hit.
A tour bus careened through a guardrail along an icy Oregon highway and went several hundred feet down a steep embankment Sunday, killing nine people and injuring about 20 others, authorities said.
Oregon cornerback Cliff Harris has been cited for driving 118 mph on a suspended license early Sunday morning.
Oregon State Police say the oversized mascot head of ESPN college football analyst Lee Corso has been recovered, and two men have been cited on theft charges in the case.