- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
- ISTOOK: IRS “wants to throw us in jail,” says tea party leader
- Easter woes: Chocolate costs soar, becoming ‘unaffordable’ luxury
- Michaels craft chain confirms hackers hit 3M customers
- Special Forces’ suicide rates hit record levels — casualties of ‘hard combat’
- Many Americans would quickly face financial hardship after losing job, poll shows
Topic - Oren
Mr. Oren called on Mr. Abbas to match steps taken by Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, which, he said, includes recognition of a future Palestinian state and a freeze on settlements on disputed land in the West Bank.
"Iran is stalling the negotiations, continuing to enrich uranium as talks continue," Mr. Oren said.