- Air Force cadets ‘revolt’ after officials remove biblical verse from whiteboard
- Rep. Lee: Paul Ryan out of touch with urban Americans
- House votes down resolution to force Issa to apologize
- Kremlin blocks opposition websites; Kasparov fears Putin plans ‘something drastic’
- Saving trees? EPA wastes $1.5 million storing unneeded pamphlets in warehouse
- Scott Brown Senate bid in New Hampshire may launch soon
- Jeffrey Corzine, son of ex-N.J. governor, dead at 31
- Australian surfing magazine sorry for calling indigenous surfer ‘apeish’
- Records: Man in Fla. theater shooting also was texting
- The Putin problem: U.S. needs Russian rockets for spy satellites
Organization Of Islamic Cooperation
Latest Organization Of Islamic Cooperation Items
Recently, a high-level conference on the Victims of Terrorism was held in Madrid. The sponsoring organization, the Global Counterterrorism Forum (GCTF) is the brainchild of the Obama administration and one of its "signature initiatives" on counterterrorism.
History is replete with examples of strategic miscalculations in which an overreach -- usually born of contemptuous disdain for a foe -- led to disaster for the aggressor. Think Napoleon's invasion of Russia in 1812 or Hitler's invasion of the Soviet Union 131 years later.
The State Department recently released its annual reports on human rights violations around the world. In an unprecedented move, it conspicuously omitted any mention of religious persecution, oppression of religious minorities or violations of religious freedom.
Islamists linked to the Muslim Brotherhood and similar groups are working to undermine the U.S. government through "civilization jihad" aimed at imposing Islamic law rule in the United States.
Wake up, America. Our country is under attack and we are either too blind, apathetic or politically correct to acknowledge it. have we, like Europe, succumbed to the intimidation of radical Islam and the cultural subversion of Shariah?
An exhibit of wax statues, depicting some of Shiite Muslims' most beloved clerics and intended to pay tribute to this Iraqi holy city's contributions to culture, has been dipped in controversy as some Sunnis decry the figures as heretical.
As we witness surging Muslim violence against non-Muslims in Afghanistan, Egypt and even here, the response seems increasingly that the victims must apologize to the perpetrators. In particular, the United States government - from President Obama on down - has been assiduously seeking forgiveness for giving offense to Islamic sensibilities after accidentally burning Korans.
After all, at that shrine to our most fundamental civil rights, the delegates would have found an exhibit about freedom of speech that declares: "For better or worse, the First Amendment helps shelter the varied results of free expression even when they are considered by some to be offensive or distasteful."
We have been hearing a lot about the Muslim Brotherhood lately - and none of it is good news. Get used to it. With the Brotherhood's ascendancy in the Middle East, North Africa, Turkey and beyond, the world is going to be subjected to a crash course in Islamist supremacism - and what it means for the rest of us.