- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest Orlando Magic Items
The Wizards weren't able to find the kind of post players they wanted in the draft this past week, so the likes of Daniel Orton will get a chance to play his way back into the NBA.
Joel Embiid suffered a foot injury, meaning the 7-footer's hold on becoming the No. 1 overall pick is in jeopardy. The Magic owners of the 4th pick, can now wonder if Embiid slips to them.
The Orlando Magic is offering fans an opportunity to win $100,000 for accurately predicting the order of the lottery players - or top 14 picks - in the upcoming NBA draft.
The Magic lagged far behind the Wizards and others in the Southeast Division. With their intriguing roster and two lottery selections - perhaps Australian Dante Exum , expect a different story next year.
Orlando Magic officials say they're entering a three-year deal which designates the Erie BayHawks of the NBA Development League as the NBA club's minor league affiliate.
Is Orlando Magic owner Richard DeVos "the next" one? After the public firestorm over Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling's racist comments, liberals in social media and journalism have targeted the devout Christian and wealthy co-founder of Amway for his support for the traditional definition of marriage.
It's been two seasons since the Orlando Magic went through near-wholesale changes that included a franchise player's exit and bringing in a new general manager and coaching staff.
After enduring a rough stretch over the past two months, the Indiana Pacers will enter the playoffs on a bit of a roll.
There's just one game remaining in the regular season and the NBA playoffs begin on Saturday.